Hum - India
I am an Indian. Naturally love Cricket and hate Pakistan. However deep inside I feel - what if we could live together, eat together and there be peace between the two neighbours. However that’s way deep inside.
Coming to cricket - Some (okay almost all) the players of the present Pak squad have managed to make it more popular off the field. The Pak cricket team is surely the most intelligent bunch of guys – everyone is a Book-ie or Book-er. Cricket lovers in India are feeling dejected and to top it the smiling faces of the 3 idiots today in the newspaper - I guess they had a word from their mamu jaan - Dawood. All is well.
Tum - Pakistan
Being a patriotic Pakistani means you have to love cricket and hate India.
I am a Pakistani, proud to be the one. Unlike everyone here, I don't fancy cricket that much (this could get me declared non-patriotic) but obviously inherited hatred for India (the only thing that could save me from this declaration).
But what if things could be turned the other way round.
I don't like cricket as such but does India stand a chance? A question that triggers my thought process.
We as a nation were hurt due to the recent cricket incident but still wanted to hold onto that hope but seems like our neighbours don't like to miss on any chance. Can't say if the allegedly tainted trio is innocent or not but one thing is for sure, this incident has definitly brought smile to so many faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment